How To Track A Cell Phone Using Google Earth?
Who knew technology savvy and that life could become so uncomplicated.
There are so many jobs that we can now accomplish in a less amount of time and with a very small effort.
Wondering what I’m talking about? Well, I am agreeing towards the wonders of Google Earth.
Since Google has altered how we view, learn, understand and accept geographic data, the world has become smaller than unimagined, literally.
You can’t just install the version on your laptop, but also on your mobile phone. Read the rest of the guide to find out how the whole thing works.
How To Track A Cell Phone Using Google Earth?
To place it simply, Google Earth can become your eyes and ears to see and experience the world from the comfort of your home.
It is a virtual globe, which provides you information about the world around you without you having to physically travel.
It will provide your satellite images, detailed maps, pictures of historic buildings in 3D, a virtual car ride to see different streets, and much more.
you can absolutely feel as though you are experiencing the world firsthand from your computer or laptop. know more about the Earth, discover the sky, dive inside the oceans, walk on the moon, or even visit Mars.
You can really go all over the world in 80 clicks with Google Earth. If you can do that, think about what elders possible.
And that brings us to our article at hand–using Google Earth to find the location of a particular cell phone.
Trace Mobile Number Current Location Through Satellite
Learning to track a person’s location is simple. All you need is an active account with google, a mobile data plan and GPS-enabled smartphone which have Google Maps installed using Google Latitude support on it. Following are the steps on how the process is carried out.
- From your cellphone, visit Google Latitude website. Aside from the Apple iPhone, you will need to download Google Latitude functions onto your mobile phone beforehand.
- Then, you need to configure your busy Google accounts with Google Latitude. Every gadget has its own configuration that has to be followed. There’ll be files in your cellphone’s instructions to assist you with the configuration process.
- Ask a family member or friend to volunteer for this task. Then, go to Google Latitude website from your notebook or desktop browser.
- Include the Google Latitude widget on your iGoogle page so you can use it on your desktop or laptop as well.
- Now click on the button where it says”Add Friends” from the widget. As you do this, all of the contacts from your active Google account will be added to the list.
- Then, there would be an icon in front of those contacts numbers that are using Google Latitude also. you can greet them and wait for them to allow the permission to track them.
- If there are the number of contacts who don’t use Google Latitude but you want to add them, you can just tap on their names or send them an invitation through email.
- Once if they accept the request you sent them, you will see what their exact location is on the google map. And the information will change in real-time once they travel from one location to the another along with their smartphones.
Track Mobile Number Location
- Now the next step is that you’ll have to open the Google Maps and go to “My Maps” option. You will see on the left side of your window screen. Just select this option.
- When you will create this map, you have to save it. As you see this map, you’ll see that the option of “View in Google Earth” being showed you. This option will be on the right side of your computer or mobile screen. It will be alongside “Send” and “Print” options.
- When you select these option, the map will be downloaded in a.KML file that can be later on opened in Google Earth.
- After downloading that file, it will open with Google Earth on its own. If it doesn’t, double click it.
- When you will open this file, you can easily see your friends’ location.
There are many internet programs that claim phone tracking via Google Earth and Google Maps. Try to avoid them as they’re not free programs will end up making you pay more.
However, there are several social networking websites, which will allow you to view your friends’ locations on your cellphone. The only condition is they need to be in close vicinity to you.
So now you know how to track a cell phone using google earth, and you can do it your selves.
If you have any question you comment us in the comment box below.
You Can Also Read This Article: